Sea to Summit
Transporting a sit on top kayak can be quite challenging due to the large width and often the heavier weight of these watercraft. The Sit on Top Cart is a unique kayak cart that is universal in application and robust enough to cater to a large range of sit on top kayaks.
Features include tapered cones that fit snugly into a broad range of scupper hole sizes while also reducing side-to-side movement of your cart during towing. Furthermore, we've added a variable width axle design with a heavy duty quick release clamp that will fit most recreational sit-on-tops.
Pro tip: the scupper cones will slide into /out of the scuppers more easily if sprayed with food-grade silicone spray.
- Solid wheels with thermoplastic rubber ‘tire’ surfaces roll easily and are completely puncture proof
- Tapered rubber cones to fit scuppers from 1.25 - 2 inches
- Adjustable axle width from 7 inches (min) to 15.75 inches (max)
- One-hand-operated retainer ring pins made of stainless steel
- Oversize alloy tubing and welded construction
- A capacity of 154 lbs/70 kg
- Lightweight, patent-pending design
BEST USETransporting sit on top kayaks
CARRYING CAPACITY154 lbs / 70 kg
HEIGHT WITH WHEELS21 in / 51 cm
SPECIALTapered rubber cones to fit scuppers from 1.25 - 2 inches
WHEEL SIZE9.85 in x 3.5 in / 25 cm x 8.75 cm