Join us for a New Shopping Experience! Think High End Restaurant…But With Gear
Due to limited staffing and a lower in-store capacity, the best way to shop is to call ahead. Call us today (513.248.7787) to schedule a time for one-on-one service or just to browse. We are taking walk-in traffic BUT our appointment schedule has been packed for the past 3 weeks so if you don’t call ahead be prepared for a possible wait as time slots are given on a first come-first served basis. Masks are still required.
Please remember, it is important to us that we continue our business of truly helping people in their outdoor pursuits while also respecting every customer, employee, and member of our community. For that reason, we have worked to be at the forefront of information regarding the Covid-19 virus, our state’s policies, our employee’s needs, and a list of policies that will enable best practices for our business.
- Mask Required (not provided)
- Waiting Room: When you arrive, we ask that you wait to be greeted in our waiting room. Please do not enter the waiting room if there is already another person waiting. Please practice social distancing outside or in your car as you wait for your appointment.
- Self-Assessment: If you are feeling unwell, or have felt unwell within the last 72 hours, please notify us immediately and we’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- Dressing Rooms: We steam and disinfect every garment tried-on. Because of this, dressing rooms will no longer be self-serve.
One-On-One Appointments with an Outfitting Specialist
- To make an appointment please call, message or email us. We will clearly define your needs so that we can assign you the best specialist for the job. Didn’t make an appointment? You can call on the day you are stopping by to assure that we have an open time slot for you.
Contact-less Curbside Pickup
- Place an order online or over the phone and we’ll set your package outside when you pull-up! Need additional help shopping? Setup at time to chat or facetime with a Gear Ninja and we can give you that (almost) in-store experience from the comfort of your own couch.
Health & Safety Measures
We are a family and this situation is no different. Our employees have had open lines of communication with owners regarding all policies and those policies have been made with their direction and comfort in mind. We have established a hazard pay for employees coming back to work for the immediate future as well. Employees will be given adequate resources for protection and sanitation. Employees are asked to stay home when sick and have been given opportunities to afford to do so.
- All staff will be wearing face masks.
- The store will be sanitized regularly.
- All staff will be healthy and symptom free.
- Return Policy for anything purchased 2/23/20-3/23/20 is extended to 6/12/20. Items must still be in new condition with all tags. (Climbing gear, kayaks, car racks, and underwear are not eligible for return).
- We will continue renting as needed. Check out this LINK for pricing and availability.
- For now, repairs are on a case by case basis.
- Trip Planning can still be done with all other guidelines met (distance/mask)
Kayak Demos & Events:
- All demos and events are on hold until further notice.
Car Rack Install
- We are still doing Thule and Yakima install but at a 6ft distance or you can remain in your vehicle.